1. Valve body material: forged brass.
2. Valve stem material: stainless steel (AISI320)
3. Driver cover: flame retardant ABS engineering plastic
4. Sealing material: Ding Qing rubber (NBR)
5. Drive chassis: die-cast aluminum alloy.
6. Working medium: water.
1. Drive motor: Hysteresis synchronous motor
2. Shell material: forged brass
3. Product specification: DN15-DN25
4. Driver working voltage: 220VAC, 50Hz/60H
5. Power consumption: <7.5VA
6. Valve body pressure: 1.6MPA
7. Allowable differential pressure: <0.13MPA
8. Working medium: cold water, hot water
9. Applicable medium temperature: 2℃～95℃ Applicable ambient temperature: 0℃～60℃
10. Opening and closing time: open about 10 seconds, close about 5 seconds 11. Applicable ambient temperature: 0℃-60℃
12. Valve body connection: ZG internal thread
The pressure difference between the water supply and the water supply of the system must be strictly controlled within 0.15MPA to ensure the effectiveness of the electric valve for the water flow switch. Installation and debugging:
1, before installation, you must read this manual carefully, cut off the relevant power supply, and install it by professional and technical personnel.
2. The direction of water flow must be the same as that of the arrow on the valve body.
3. The valve body must be located above the water receiving tray of the coil to ensure that dripping water falls into the water receiving tray.
4. The valve body and driver must be installed within 60℃ of the vertical direction, and there should be at least 30mm space above it for disassembly and assembly. Sufficient maintenance operation space must be kept with the surrounding pipelines, equipment, and buildings, and it must be installed at the place where maintenance personnel can reach through manholes.
5. Two or more electric valves can’t be connected in parallel. If the parallel connection is really necessary, relays should be used for isolation.
6. Install the driver only after the valve body has been installed and the pipeline has passed the pressure test.
7. If the driver has been installed on the valve body, it is absolutely impossible to apply force to the driver during installation and commissioning, otherwise it will damage the driver.
8. The drive cannot be wrapped with thermal insulation material, otherwise, its heat dissipation will be affected.
9. The driver must be reliably grounded through a wire with a diameter of not less than 1.5mm2, and other circuits shall comply with relevant electrician standards.
10. After the installation is completed and checked for correctness, power on for debugging. At least three complete operating cycles of the actuator should be observed to ensure that all parts are correct.
11. After passing the waterless debugging, conduct the water test. The pressure difference between the water supply and the water supply of the system must be strictly controlled within 0.15MPa to ensure the effectiveness of the electric valve on the water flow switch.
◆ Repair and maintenance of fan coil electric two-way valve
1. Important warning: before installation, repair, and maintenance, the power supply of the fan coil unit must be cut off to avoid equipment and personal injury.
2. If the valve leaks, immediately isolate it from the system and replace the whole valve body assembly.
3. If the driver doesn’t work, the driver assembly should be replaced. If the driver is working but can’t reach the designated position, the tooth surface of the sector gear in the driver should be cleaned and then lubricated.
The internal reducer of the driver is a gear structure with a high-speed ratio and small module precision.
When the valve is opened by the manual operating lever, the force should be gentle, so that the valve stem can go down slowly. Excessive force will damage the reducer.
The motor housing should prevent water droplets from penetrating.
When the valve is installed in a horizontal pipeline, the angle between the installation position and the plane shall not exceed 85.
When the valve is installed on the vertical pipe, the motor casing must prevent dripping water from penetrating. Move the manual lever slowly.
When the manual lever moves slowly along the arrow and is stuck in the gap, the valve is in a normally open state.
Whenever the current passes through the electric two-way valve for the first time, the manual lever will be set to the automatic position again.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@yesncer.com”.