Last Updated on November 6, 2021 by Shawn Lee
In recent years, air source heat pump is popular in many countries because of its clean heating function.
The example of KDGD’s comprehensive heating and cooling project in Russian restaurants fully reflects the differences of heating in cold areas. Through the targeted improvement of load calculation, system design and operation adjustment, it can not only be used normally in cold weather, but also save the operation cost obviously. The unit runs for 160 days, with a total power consumption of 83580kWh. The special approved electricity price of local air source heat pump units is 0.54USD/ kWh, which only needs 22.6USD/㎡ in the whole heating season, far lower than the charging standard of central heating in non-residential buildings, which is 36USD/㎡.
It is estimated that the total area of central heating is large at present, and it is difficult to cover the huge heating demand of residential, commercial and public buildings. Air source heat pump has strong flexibility and adaptability, which can well supplement the blank areas such as commercial buildings and shed-changing areas which are not covered by central heating. Whether it is central heating or household heating, most of them still use coal-based boilers for heating. The primary energy utilization rate of air source heat pump unit is higher than that of boiler heating, and it has gradually become an excellent choice for new heating in residential and commercial complex buildings. As the system is dual-purpose for cooling and heating, according to the load characteristics of the restaurant, the additional conditions of the restaurant’s own personnel, equipment, food, fresh air and cold air intrusion on the cooling and heating load are considered.
- staff fever: in the dining area of the restaurant, due to the obvious increase of heat dissipation and moisture discharge caused by the staff cluster, each guest carries out summer cooling load according to the total heat load of 150W.
- Equipment heating: There are hot pot cookers on the dining table, and a large charcoal grill is set beside the dining table, which radiates heat according to the different amount of charcoal. Considering the heating power of hot pot and grill, the summer cooling load is added.
- Food fever: When calculating the cooling load of the restaurant, it is necessary to consider the heat dissipation of food. According to the design manual, it is considered as 9W for each dining guest.
- Fresh air load: The air flow in the restaurant is not smooth and the smell of oil smoke is heavy, so the exhaust fan is always open to introduce fresh air, so it is necessary to increase the heat load added by introducing fresh air.
5. Cold air intrusion: guests often come in and out of the restaurant gate, which is often opened and closed loosely. Cold air intrusion will bring in cold air, so the cold air intrusion heat load is added.
Select ultra-low temperature air source heat pump units to meet the project requirements 。
Fan coil end design, use effect and energy saving win-win situation。In summer, fan coils are used for cooling, with the distance between the air outlet and the air outlet being more than 3.5m There are many choices of fan coils. For restaurants, the choice of fan coils should be hidden, so it is best to choose horizontal concealed fan coils in restaurants without affecting the overall decoration style. The dining room is for many people, and an air supply outlet is arranged every 20㎡ on average, and a device and air outlet are arranged separately in each box.